Friday, November 9, 2007

Ace Costumes

With that last post in mind, we thought we'd find out....

Well, actually Cory was Venus and I was Serena for Halloween.
Addie was a tennis ball but we somehow missed having a decent picture of her. Anyone?
We got to dress up for the annual Cousin's Halloween Party, and also a swing dance in Sandy. I tied for scariest costume at the Cousin's Halloween Party, and Cory and I won the contest at the dance. Which is good because you can only put yourself out there like that once in a long while. I think next year I'm gonna wear a sheet and be a ghost like I did my entire childhood.

(Picture courtesy of Tony)


Thanks to Cory's mom for the tennis skirts and the rest of the costumes.

This is Addie the next day with her buddy Jack. I just thought I'd slip it in to the Halloween post.

4 comments:

Julz said...

SO CUTE!!! She is getting so big and she's beautiful!! Oh- and it's about time you posted something! :) Love yah!!

The Platts said...

You guys are awesome! I can't believe you went out like that. I'd never be brave enough! Who's idea was that? Addie is so dang cute! You guys need to come to St. George so I can see her in person.

Dan and Heather and kids said...

Holy cow! I can't believe she's standing up! I'm sure you're holdin on but still, she seems too little to already be at that point! She just can't grow anymore! Please tell her that her Aunt Heather said so. :-) That's ok, if she grows then I can buy her more cute stuff!

Camisha Gollaher said...

Justen- I can not believe you!!! Okay...I can. That's the best costumes I've ever seen...yeah!
Addie is ADORABLE! I can't believe how cute she is. Isn't being a parent the greatest thing ever!!?!?!!

I hope you guys are doing well. Take care!