Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

I don't like doing paper Christmas cards because what do you do with it? Do you keep it? Do you throw it away? I feel bad throwing them away so I have a storage unit that's completely full of Christmas cards that I didn't know what to do with. I'm waiting for it to burn down because then I won't feel guilty about losing them.

Just kidding of course. We love Christmas cards from other people. Please contact me for our address.
justend@gmail.com

And our Christmas card to you is below. Make sure you click on the link. This is from Me, Cory, Addi, and our friend Meg.
click here
Thanks to Jasmine for showing me the site

By the way, Addi really can't shake her hips like that. It's just a computer animation.

1 comment:

Adam, Crystal, Riley, Kaitlyn, Eden said...

Hi! What a fun idea. I Elfed our family, check it out:

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9624586294

Congratulations on the new job, how exciting!