Friday, October 12, 2007

Photoshop Fluke


I was trying some of Allie's Photoshop tricks that she teaches on her fabublog (pronounced fabyoo-blog) and realized I have a lot of learning to do. While I was practicing on Addison, her face was suppose to be getting softer but instead it kept getting darker. Which made me wonder - what if the mail man was black? (just kidding of course) So I finished the job and this is the result. You've got to admit, Black babies are pretty darn cute. I wonder if Black people ever do this?

8 comments:

Annie said...

I laughed out loud at this picture. Hilarious. I think that she is adorable either way though-what a cute baby!

Lace said...

Very funny! Keep practicing and then you can teach me, I just got PS Elements but haven't even installed it yet.

Tony said...

Why does everybody always blame the mail man? There's UPS, DHL, and FEDEX too!

alliehoopes said...

Print it out and stick it in your photo album to confuse people :)

alliehoopes said...

The offer for Lily to cute your hair was smile funny when I read it and then laugh out loud funny when I remembered your current hair situation.

Did you ever get a hold of those pictures I took at Annie's parents' picnic?

Lace said...

Actually, now that I think about it my baby was the DHL mans!

Carrfamily said...

Whoose yo' daddy??

Roseanna-Guy said...

wow thats so cool..wat program did u use i would like to try lol