Friday, November 9, 2007

Prepare to be Amazed

I used to photocopy my friend Allie's scrapbook pages in high school because I didn't want to do it myself (I know I'm lazy... and a boy). Now she does the digital thing and even won an award.
She made this page for us this a little while ago, but I just watched "Meet the Robinsons" for the first time so I thought I'd celebrate by posting it.

Addie is only three months in these pictures, but I thought I'd post it anyway since I'm so behind with keeping you updated on her.

4 comments:

Julz said...

Wow- I really like that!! Such talent!!

alliehoopes said...

Awwwwww! Glad you like it! That girl needs some new pictures....bring her back now.

Sarah Romer said...

cute, cute! I know...Allie is amazing. But I'm sure it helps when she has cute inspiration. Your daughter is adorable. Glad to see you are doing well. Hope you don't mind, but I'm adding you to my blog watch list!

Annie said...

Allie is very talented. Anyways, you've been tagged. Check my blog to see the rules.