Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Enter Final Stage of Life

Well I guess I still have retirement, so I'm not in my final final stage of life. But I'm married with kid and I finally have a job!
I just got hired at WesTech Engineering. We manufacture equipment for filtering processes like waste water treatment, food processing, industrial filtration etc. I just started today and already have my first project. It's to install two huge (30 foot) tanks in Redding, California that will thicken their waste water so that it's easier to treat (or something like that). I know I know, everybody wishes they had a job as sexy as mine. Well keep at it.

1 comment:

Camisha Gollaher said...

NO WAY!!!! Where are you located now? Are you working out of SLC? My brother-in-law Tyson Gollaher works for WesTech in SLC and has for years. It is the most fabulous company to work for!!! How exciting! Let me know more details about your job! You can e-mail me at missberklie@gmail.com

Congratulations!!!