Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Big Weekend

Last weekend was a biggie. There was a birth, a funeral, and a wedding all between Thursday and Friday. Jayli Mae(7lb 13oz) was born to Jorgen and Kayla Hansen in Evanston on Wednesday actually, but we didn't get there till Thursday. Friday we went to a graveside service in Evanston for Peggie who was my Uncle Boyd's girlfriend for many many years. Also on Friday we went to our cousin Angie's wedding in Syracuse. Whew. We topped Friday off with a big dance at the MAC (Murray Arts Centre) just to make sure we were still young.
Give me a few minutes and I'll get some pictures in here.

10 comments:

alliehoopes said...

Hooray!!!! I've brought a couple more souls to the dark side. Can't wait to see more of your little cutie pie

The Platts said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you've finally caught the blogging bug. Its actually pretty cool. Can't wait to see some pics!

Annie said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. this is seriously the best way to keep in touch. I hate allie for being right, but I must admit she was right! I am adding you to my bloggers list!

Justen said...

Three comments already? I feel loved! Especially from Emmary who I haven't even told about my blog yet. I'll get some pics on here soon. My picture computer is being monopolized by Cory and her thesis right now (which means I have a monopoly on Addie :)

Julz said...

Welcome Justen! You are going to love showing off your sweet Addie!

Cory said...

As you can see, Justen abbreviates Addison to "Addie" and I go for "Addi". Maybe we'll agree before Addison learns to spell!

Justen said...

Maybe you should learn how to spell.

alliehoopes said...

My parents argued Ali vs. Allie for a while. Mom won. Maybe if I'd been a boxer...

The Platts said...

Now I feel kinda wierd...I promise I'm not blog stocking you. Really its about being able to add another name to my friends and family list. The more names I have, the cooler I feel!

Justen said...

Mostly I'm flattered. I've always wanted a blog stocker! Cept I know who you are. That's the weird part:)
I'm glad I made the link list!