Sunday, March 23, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Ariel to share 6 things about myself. I NEVER do this stuff becuase it makes my brain hurt, but here goes...

1. I want to be the next Rachael Ray. Since I have finally finished school and my thesis, my stress level is extremely low. So, I have a new found love for cooking. I watch her show every day and can't wait to make my menu for the week. Check out my recipe blog to see all my favorite recipes each week.

2. I ran the olympic torch for the 2002 Olympics. A highschool friend nominated me to do this. She wrote a little blurb about me and submitted it without me even knowing. Then, I received an offer in the mail to run the torch. I got to keep the torch and it is hanging in my room at my mom's house.

3. I finally finished the last piece of my thesis on Friday, which was bringing 7 copies of the 155 page thesis to the USU library to be bound. What a great day! I couldn't help smiling as I pushed Addi in her stroller out of that library after a long 9-hour day on campus with a 10-month old.

4. I work as a nutrition instructor for USU as well as a real estate agent. I love that these jobs force me to keep up to date on current nutrition research and the housing market. While I miss little Addi tremendously during work, it is so healthy for all three of us!

5. I dated 2 guys named Cory before meeting the love of my life, Justen :). That would have been wierd. I'm glad it didn't pan out!

6. I want to write a book with my mom. However, I must keep the topic secret for now!

Now for the tagging part...Brandon, Rachel, and Arianne.

6 comments:

Coach Atkinson said...

Hi! I don't know you, but I knew Justen in HS, it's fun to learn about his wife! :)

Jen said...

Ubove, that's acutally my husbands blog! oops. :)

Unknown said...

it is always fun to learn more things about you! :) that is funny you dated two guys named Cory! now that woudl have been weird if you married of of them!! :) I am glad you didn't!

Ariel said...

Cory and Cory just doesn't sound right. Now Cory and Justen sounds perfect!
I love the tag. I can't wait for the book. Will you sign my copy?
We are still missing you guys.

Lace said...

You ARE MY Rachel Ray! Do you notice how many nutricianal questions I ask you? Hopefully that doesn't get annoying... :)

Edwards Clan said...

I watch Rachael Ray sometimes, but if it were you, I would watch all the time! Your little girl is so cute, and it's good to hear what you guys have been up to.